Lịch thi A2, B1, B2 VSTEP trang tháng 2 và tháng 3 của các trường được bộ giáo dục cấp phép
Ngày nay, cuộc sống vận hành không ngừng đòi hỏi con người phải liên tục học tập, làm việc. Cũng vì lẽ đó, quỹ thời gian của mỗi cá nhân trở nên eo hẹp, không đủ để nâng cao kỹ năng quan trọng, đặc biệt là tiếng Anh. Phương pháp giảng dạy ngoại ngữ trực tuyến ra đời, hứa hẹn giải quyết những vấn đề về thời gian trong thời đại số.
Ngoài việc không đủ thời gian cho việc tham gia một khóa học tiếng Anh, còn có những lý do khách quan khiến cho việc học tiếng Anh của dân công sở trở thành một chướng ngại thực sự.
Không phải Anh, Mỹ, hay các nước châu Âu, Philippines – quần đảo xinh đẹp của Đông Nam Á mới chính là nước đứng đầu thế giới về trình độ sử dụng tiếng Anh trong công việc năm 2013 theo xếp hạng của tờ The Economists.
Hướng dẫn bài thi luyện nói B1 VSTEP Phần thi 1
Bên dưới là các chủ đề thường gặp trong phần thi nói 1 trong đề thi B1 VSTEP
Practice 1: Introduction
- Could you show me your identification card please?
- Could you tell me your full name please?
- Does your name have any special meaning?
- Why do so many people change their names?
- Is your name important to you?
Practice 2: Talk about hometown
- Where do you come from?
- Where do you live?
- Can you tell me something about your hometown?
- Can you tell me some famous landscapes or scenic spots in your hometown?
Practice 3: Talk about hobby or inclination
- What do you usually do in your spare time?
- Do you prefer to stay alone or with your friends?
- What do you usually do on weekends and weekdays?
- What do you usually do when you go out?
- What do you usually do with your friends?
Practice 4: Talk about traveling
- Do you like traveling?
- Do you like travel alone or with your friends?
- Have you traveled to other places? Where are they?
- What do you usually do when you first arrive in a new place?
- What are the benefits of traveling?
- Why do so many people like traveling nowadays?
Practice 5: Talk about friends
- Do you have many friends? Are they casual acquaintances or close friends?
- Do you prefer to stay with your family or with your friends?
- Do you prefer one or two close friends or many friends?
- Are your friends mostly your age or different ages?
- Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends?
- The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
Practice 6: Talk about music
- Do you like music?
- What are the benefits of listening to music?
- What kind of music do you like best?
Practice 7: Talk about transportation
- Can you say something about the transportation in your hometown?
- What is the common means of transport in your country?
- Do traffic jams often occur in your hometown or in the city where you live?
- How to solve the problem?
- What changes in transportation have taken place in the past several years in your country?
Practice 8: Talk about clothes
- Are clothes and clothing fashions important to you? (Why/Why not?)
- What different clothes do you wear for different situations?
- Do you wear different styles of clothes now compared to 10 years ago?
- Do you think the clothes we wear say something about who we are?
Practice 9: Talk about communication
- How do you usually keep in touch with members of your family?
- Do you prefer to speak to people by phone or by writing emails?
- Do you ever write letters by hand? (Why / Why not?)
- Is there anything you dislike about mobile phones?
Practice 10: Talk about reading
- Do you like reading?
- Do you usually read for leisure or for work purposes?
- What was your favourite book or story when you were a child?
- Do you think it’s important that children read regularly?
Practice 11: Talk about work
- What’s your job?
- Do you enjoy your job?
- What’s the best thing about your job?
- Do you prefer working alone or with others? Why?
Practice 12: Talk about movies
- Do you like watching movies?
- What kind of movie do you like? Why?
- Who’s your favorite actor/ actress?
- Do you see films on TV, DVD or at the cinema?
- Is there any film that you’ve seen for several times? What film?
- Have you ever met a film actor or director?
Practice 13: Talk about school and study
- What was your major at university?
- What were your favorite subjects at high school/ secondary school/ primary school?
- What kind of secondary school did you go to?
- Did you like it? Why (not)?
- How much homework did you have?
- Did you have to wear a uniform?
- Was the discipline very strict?
- Which subjects were you good and bad at?
Practice 14: Talk about restaurant
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
- How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?
- Where do you usually have lunch?
- How often do you eat out?
- What restaurant do you often go to?
- What kind of food does it serve?
- Do you prefer eating at home or eating out?
- Do you take any vitamins or food supplements at the moment?
- Do you try to eat healthily at the moment?
Practice 15: Talk about family
- Are you married or single? If not, what kind of person would you like to marry?
- What’s your father like?
- What’s your mother like?
- Do you have brothers and sisters? Are they older or younger than you?
- Do you live alone? Who do you live with?
- Who do you respect the most in your family?
- Who has had the most influence in your life?
- How many people are in your family?
- Who do you get on well in your family?
- Do you ever argue with someone in your family? What do you argue about?
Practice 16: Talk about weather
- Would you like to live where there is desert and hot weather?
- Would you like to live where there is always snow?
- Which do you like better: hot weather or cold weather?
- What month gets the most rain in your country?
- Do you think weather affects the way people feel?
- How do you depend on the weather reports on TV?
Xem thêm phần 2 tại đây
Xem thêm phần 3 tại đây